Fried Water Mimosa with Crispy Pork or Pad pak ka ched mou krob. Known in English as Water Mimosa, a popular Thai vegetable. Often cooked in spicy salads or fried with meats. It is particularly delicious in Gaeng Som (sour soup). Also popular is to fry with oyster sauce and crispy pork or just with chilies.
- 300 grams water mimosa
- 400 grams crispy pork cut into well pieces.
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3-5 chilies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salted soya bean [tao-jeaw]
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Wash the water mimosa in clean water. Remove and drain then cut into 2" long.
- In a big bowl, add the water mimosa, crispy pork.
- Then add garlic, chilies, oyster sauce, salted soya bean, sugar and water over the prepared vegetables.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat.
- Wait until the oil is smoky, then pour in all ingredients in the wok.
- Stir quickly for 15 seconds then turn down the heat.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.